There are many different types of savings and investments, so it is important to seek advice to make sure you choose the correct one to suit your circumstances.
Some clients have a specific financial objective and some clients simply want to prepare for the future.
Either way, you should have a structure in place to achieve this.
At CTS Financial Services we have a robust financial planning service which will typically include;
- Calculate your risk profile
- Select the most appropriate investment
- Consider any existing plans
- Maximise the use of tax efficient plans
- Estate planning to help mitigate any potential any inheritance tax liability
- Review your portfolio of investments annually or more frequently, if desired
“The value of investments can fall as well as rise, and you may not get back all of your original investment.”
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate Tax, Trust or IHT Planning.